Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tidy Tips...How To Organize Your Inexpensive Jewelry

Tidy Tips...
How To Organize Your Inexpensive Jewelry

I love to find flea market, yard sale, thrift store and clearance priced jewelry. But I hate having it all tangled up or not even remembering what I have in my draws and boxes to match my thrifty outfits. This is also not being responsible and respectful of your money and your items. It doesn't matter how much it was it still needs to be respected and cared for.

I don't have a huge collection but I do enjoy having it all out like a store to see what I have at a glance. But how can I get that without spending a lot of money. Seriously have you seen the price tags on those custom organizers.

Well my husband found the best way for it and not only did it fit my needs but my closet and my budget. He is an amazing and wonderful man!

In one day he cut a piece of peg board (the kind with holes in it)  to fit a weird space on my closet wall that was doing nothing but just waisting space. He carefully cut it to fit and screwed it up with two small pieces of wood to mount behind it to create a space for the hooks to hang behind the holes.

Now, I carefully purchased from Lowe's and carefully figured which hooks I needed to hang what I owned. I bought ones for bracelets and earrings and long necklaces and shorter ones.  I was even lucky to have found two basket like holders that could hold my sunglasses and huge bangles.

Now when I get dressed it's fun and I totally look forward to accessorizing.

 
It's a great feeling to be organized and the time saved it awesome!