Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Couponing, Freebies and Rebates For Week Jan 27th.

Free sample of sun dried tomato hummus and  almond corn chips while shopping.
Made for a great FREE LUNCH BOX SNACK!

Kikkoman Steak Marinade $0.79
I had 4 coupons.
$1.00 off any Kikkoman pruduct printable
All Free after coupons
I had 2 coupons 


I had 10 coupons


Heluva Good Dips,12 oz - $1.69
I had 4 coupons




I bought 4 my daughter took one for her lunch before I took the picture.
YoCrunch Yogurt - $0.60 on sale


Barilla Micro Pasta Meals - $1.99 on sale.
I had 8 coupons so I got 8 - 4 of each Flavor.

I got $3.50 in cantalinas towards my next shopping trip.
It's like having cash in my pocket!
A the last of 3 - $4 rebates came in the mail making my purchase of 2 x 1 Pack of  6- AAA Fuji batteries on sale for $2 a pack FREE!!!!!!!!




No comments: