Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring is here and so it's time for change and a renewal.

Good Morning!

Welcome Spring and Spring like weather! I am glad to see you. Spring is the season of rebirth and new beginnings and ending my cancer and moving forward with healing makes this perfect timing but then again all is perfect timing with the Lord.

How to do you all plan to renew and refresh your homes and lives this week?

Even though my hot water decided to poop on me last night and hot water is key to laundry and dishes and such there is still so many things that can be done and organized. <3

Today's to do list.

Part 1- 8:30 to 11
Clean off kitchen table.
Take all the clothes out of my daughters room and fold neatly by category on kitchen table.
Bring up my daughters clothes bins from the basement.
Put away fall/winter and replace with spring/summer.
Place clothes all back neatly.
Donate those that are now to small.
while listening to my Bible studies and Cole does is preschool work.


Part 2 - 11 to 1
lay out plastic for weed control in upper garden
plant cold weather crops.
fertilize
lay out plastic for night time cover to protect from frost.
Take pictures as I go. Really looking forward to hopefully a wonder crop this year to can and freeze.

Part 3 - 1 to 3
fold and put away the laundry in the living room and vacuum and wash living room rugs and downstairs area rugs
turn fan on.

Part 4 - 3 to 4:30
make dinner
exercise for 30 mins

This should take me from now till 4:30pm.

Then the evening will be devoted to my husband and kids. Except for some down time before bed hand quilting on my quilt.

How are you spending your day? Do share!

No comments: